DJI Mini 3 Pro Price In USA
Mini 3 Pro sports a completely new look that is optimized to get more out of every flight. With larger propellers, an aerodynamic body tilt, and a powerful obstacle sensing system, the streamlined design allows for increased flight time and safety.
The reimagined gimbal offers a wider rotation range for low-angle shots and True Vertical Shooting, allowing endless creative opportunities. Every aspect of this facelift has been carefully considered to take Mini to never-before-seen heights.
For creators on the move, hassle-free use is key. Weighing less than 249 g,
Mini 3 Pro doesn’t require registration in most countries and regions. The foldable and compact design also makes it easy to carry along with you on your next hike, beach day, or impromptu weekend away.
Be ready to capture breathtaking footage when inspiration strikes.
Capture and explore more of your surroundings with an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes. DJI Mini 3 Pro’s Intelligent Flight Battery is ultra-lightweight and has enough power to cover your aerial photography needs.
- Care-free Creation – Weighing less than 249 g, Mini 3 Pro doesn’t require registration in most countries and regions. The foldable and compact design also makes it easy to carry on any adventure.
- Seriously Pro Shots – Capture your world in remarkable detail with 4K/60fps video and 48MP photos. The advanced camera system supports dual native ISO and f/1.7 aperture for high-quality imagery, night and day.
- Perfect Portraits in a Tap – The redesigned DJI Mini 3 Pro offers True Vertical Shooting for portrait shots, ideal for social media. The gimbal rotates 90, so you don’t have to compromise image quality.
- Sweet Air Time – Enjoy an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes and capture and explore more of your surroundings.
- Fly with Confidence – DJI Mini 3 Pro features tri-directional obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, bringing unrivaled safety to the Mini series.
- Create and Share On the Go – DJI Mini 3 Pro offers an extensive range of intelligent features including FocusTrack, True Vertical Shooting, MasterShots, Timelapse, QuickTransfer, and more.
- Includes the new DJI RC, which has the DJI Fly App pre-installed and a built-in 5.5-inch HD display for crisp viewing even in direct sunlight.
DJI Mini 3 Pro Review // Best Starter "PRO" Drone?
Does the DJI Mini 3 Pro have follow me?
Luckily, you don’t have to look for workarounds with the DJI Mini 3 Pro since it now has the FocusTrack feature, which is this drone’s Follow Me mode.
To get started with this feature:
- Ensure there are no obstacles around you. The Mini 3 Pro only has tri-directional obstacle sensing, so it may not detect all obstacles around the drone.
- Next, fly and hover the drone at an ideal height.
- Drag-select your Follow Me path by drawing a box around it and tap the green icon to confirm your selected target.
- You can also use subject screening by going to Settings > Control > Toggle Subject Screening.
FocusTrack has three options:
- Spotlight 2.0
- Point of Interest 3.0
Let us understand how each of these works.
1. Spotlight 2.0
This will be the default option when you select the object of interest. Spotlight 2.0 tells the drone that the object you selected is the “Star” of the show.
As a result, you can adjust the drone’s altitude, distance, or circle around, and the Mini 3 Pro will constantly adjust the camera to face the object you selected.
The Spotlight mode can track stationary objects like towers or people and moving objects like vehicles or boats.
In case of any obstacles, the drone will stop and hover regardless of the obstacle avoidance settings.
ActiveTrack allows you to track any moving object.
To activate it, drag-select the object. Once the FocusTrack options appear, select ActiveTrack and the option you want to use. There are two options; Trace and Parallel.
In Trace mode, the drone will follow the subject at a constant angle depending on the direction of the object and at a constant distance (4 to 20 meters for people and 6 to 100 meters for vehicles and boats) and altitude (2 to 10 meters for people and 10 to 50 meters for vehicles and boats).
When in Parallel mode, the Mini 3 Pro will track the object from the side at a constant distance and angle.
Unlike in Spotlight mode, in ActiveTrack, the drone will bypass the objects it can detect as long as the sensors function as they should.
Once you have selected the option, press the shutter button and press GO on the screen to start the ActiveTrack mode.
Wondering at what speed the drone can track an object?
For Trace, the Mini 3 Pro moves at 10 m/s per second, and while in Parallel, it moves at 13 m/s. That translates to more than 20 miles per hour!
A person wouldn’t move that fast on their own two feet; for vehicles and boats, that speed is more than enough to come up with excellent shots.
3. Point Of Interest 3.0
And lastly, we have the Point Of Interest.
As the name suggests, the drone will be fixated on an object of interest, but this time it will circle the object.
POI works both for stationary and moving objects, and you can adjust the radius of the circle and the drone’s altitude as it flies.
However, unlike in Spotlight and ActiveTrack, obstacle detection and avoidance will not work in POI. To start recording the Point Of Interest, press the Shutter button.
How To Exit FocusTrack
You can exit FocusTrack by pressing Stop on the app’s screen or the pause button (which is also the RTH button) on the remote controller.
Some Precautions To Take When Using FocusTrack
According to DJI’s manual, below are some guidelines to follow when using this flight mode.
- Avoid flying close to people, animals, vehicles, or property. Avoid flying in areas with trees with small twigs, power lines, or shrubs since the Mini 3 Pro may not always detect such obstacles.
- Be mindful of your region’s privacy laws, altitude limits, and GEO zones.
- Be extra careful when using FocusTrack in snowy conditions, when the object changes its shape often, when the object goes out of sight, in poor lighting conditions, and when you are tracking an object on a surface that isn’t evenly leveled.
- Object swapping is possible when similar objects are within view, so be mindful of that.
- FocusTrack will not work when using ND filters and wide-angle lenses.
- FocusTrack will not work in high resolutions ranging from 1080p/120 fps to 4k/60 fps.
- ActiveTrack may not work in poor lighting conditions.
- Don’t use ActiveTrack on remotely controlled vehicles or boats.
- Avoid tracking children or any other objects not mentioned in the manual.
- FocusTrack will not work when the drone is on the ground.
DJI Mini 3 PRO - why this is the perfect drone for travel!
Can you fly Mini 3 Pro in rain?
No. Avoid contact with water during use as it may lead to damage of the device. If it rains during the flight, please return and land as soon as possible, and wait until the aircraft is fully dry inside and out before using again.
Can you fly DJI Mini 3 Pro at night?
The DJI Mini 3 Pro can fly at night, but you will need to purchase a strobe light to keep it in your visual line of sight and will need to register the drone if the strobe light takes the drone’s weight over 250g.
How far can the Mini 3 Pro go?
When flying in rural or coastal locations, the Mini 3 Pro has a maximum transmission range of 12 kilometers.
That range limit is more than sufficient for all of our demands, especially because most countries require that pilots comply with the VLOS regulations, or in other words, to fly the drone within line of sight.
The range limits will be greatly restricted not only by VLOS rules but also because of other regional regulations that restrict how far our precious aircraft can fly legally.
Is DJI Mini 3 Pro waterproof?
The DJI Mini 3 Pro is not waterproof right out of the box. You can protect yours by covering it in conformal coating (goodbye warranty), buying a drone wetsuit or float that fits your make and model, or avoiding water when flying as best you can.
30 BIGGEST Drone MISTAKES New Pilots Make with DJI MINI 3 PRO
Does DJI Mini 3 Pro have return to home?
The DJI Mini 3 Pro has a return to home function that brings the aircraft back to the last recorded home point when the positioning system is functioning normally. There are three return to home modes: smart: low battery, and failsafe return to home.
How long does it take to charge DJI Mini 3 Pro?
It will take 57 minutes to fully charge one single battery (using the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub). It will take 101 minutes (without removing the battery from the aircraft). It will take 77 minutes to fully charge one single battery (using the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub).
Is the DJI Mini 3 Pro good?
The DJI Mini 3 Pro combines the latest evolution of DJI’s ultra-lightweight Mini family with a really good camera that normally belongs on a heavier drone. It earns the ‘Pro’ name with a high-quality image and plenty of powerful features.
Does DJI Mini 3 Pro shoot raw?
It can produce 12MP or 48MP images in raw or Jpeg format. While the results in 12MP mode are very good, the 48MP images really impress and have more detail than the 12MP when they are scaled to the same size.
How high can I fly a drone?
The maximum allowable altitude is 400 feet above the ground, and higher if your drone remains within 400 feet of a structure.
Does the DJI Mini 3 Pro have zoom?
Zoom options available are 2x in 4k, 3x in 2.7k, and 4x in 1080p. This is nice to be able to do this, especially when you want or forced to stay distant from your subject.
Does DJI Mini 3 Pro have obstacle avoidance?
The DJI Mini 3 has a very agreeable obstacle avoidance system considering the size and weight of the aircraft. It has an obstacle avoidance system that not only looks ahead but backward and downward.
What app does Mini 3 Pro use?
DJI Mini 3 Pro can only be used with the DJI Fly app. You can download the DJI Fly app from the Downloads page on the DJI official website. Please check compatibility on the DJI website. If you are using DJI RC as the remote controller, it comes with the DJI Fly app pre-installed.
What happens if you fly drone over 400 ft?
If you fly over 400 feet, you risk getting caught and being fined or prosecuted. The cruising speed of manned aircraft is approximately 500 feet, so you risk collision by going any higher than this limit. You could also lose contact with the drone at high altitudes.
What class is a DJI Mini 3 Pro?
Placed among the safest weight categories of drones, the DJI Mini 3 Pro can be flown in the A1 subcategory of the Open Category (flights over uninvolved people, but not crowds) without operators needing to do drone training, like the A2 CofC.
Are drones worth owning?
It has the advantage of not needing to also learn how to fly it, and offers the flexibility to learn true photography skills that are much harder to master on a drone camera. For travelers or hobbyists who want some cool shots from unique perspectives, and the art of photography is secondary, a drone is the way to go.
How big is the sensor on the DJI Mini 3 Pro?
As you’d expect, keeping the weight of the Mini 3 Pro down to under 249g with the battery, propellers and a microSD card means it feels quite delicate, but it hasn’t stopped DJI increasing the size of the sensor in its camera from a 1/2.3-inch type in the Mini 2 to a 1/1.3-inch type in the new drone.
How long does DJI Mini 3 battery last?
DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery lasts 34 minutes, while DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus lasts 47 minutes.
DJI MINI 3 Pro Beginners Guide - Start Here!