2. RAM: Opt for a laptop with at least 8GB of RAM. This will allow you to run multiple applications and browser tabs simultaneously without any lag.
4. Display: Choose a laptop with a high-resolution display, preferably Full HD (1920×1080) or higher. A clear and sharp display will enhance your coding experience.
6. Battery Life: Look for a laptop with good battery life, especially if you need to work on the go or in places without easy access to power outlets. Aim for a minimum of 6-8 hours of battery life.
7. Keyboard and Trackpad: Ensure that the laptop has a comfortable keyboard with good key travel and a responsive trackpad. These are essential for long coding sessions.
9. Connectivity: Check for the availability of USB ports, HDMI, and other necessary ports to connect external devices and peripherals.
10. Budget: Set a budget based on your requirements and prioritize the features that are most important to you. Compare different laptop models and choose the one that offers the best value for your money.
11. Reviews and Recommendations: Read reviews and seek recommendations from fellow developers or online communities to get insights into the performance and reliability of different laptop models.